How to get there
- Go to Donation Center under the Pokémon Trades section.
- You will be asked to donate a Pokémon. The Pokémon are chosen at random and you can only donate the Pokémon they ask for, much like the Radio Tower.
- You need to donate 2 Pokémon in a row in order to be given the option to say: "No Thanks, I've Donated Enough!". Upon clicking this you will be redirected to one of the following battles.
- Which of the Seven Sages you battle will depend on the type of the pokémon you are being asked to donate when you choose to stop. See each Sage battle for more info.
The Seven Sages
- During this event, you can only use moves that share the same type as your Pokémon. For example, Charmander (Fire Pokémon) can use Flamethrower (Fire Move) but not Surf (Water Move).
Donation refused: Psychic Poison
Badge: Sage Badge #1
Reward: ShinyScraggy ♂/♀ - Level: 125
Donation refused: Grass
Badge: Sage Badge #2
Reward: ShinySigilyph ♂/♀ - Level: 125
GialloDonation refused: Fighting Electric
Badge: Sage Badge #3
Reward: ShinyTimburr ♂/♀ - Level: 125
Donation refused: Fire
Badge: Sage Badge #4
Reward: ShinyRoggenrola ♂/♀ - Level: 125
Donation refused: Ground Steel Rock
Badge: Sage Badge #5
Reward: ShinyFerroseed ♂/♀ - Level: 125
GormDonation refused: Normal Water Ice
Badge: Sage Badge #6
Reward: ShinyJoltik ♂/♀ - Level: 125
Donation refused: Dark Ghost
Badge: Sage Badge #7
Reward: DarkScraggy ♂/♀ - Level: 125 or DarkRoggenrola ♂/♀ - Level: 125 or DarkFerroseed ♂/♀ - Level: 125 or DarkTimburr ♂/♀ - Level: 125 or DarkJoltik ♂/♀ - Level: 125 or DarkSigilyph ♂/♀ - Level: 125
Team Plasma N Battle
- Once you have obtained all 7 Sage Badges, click on the TPPC Legend. It turns out the TPPC Legend went out on an errand and now works for N.
Badge: Plasma Legend Badge
Reward: Landorus ♂ - Level: 125
Badge: Real Plasma Legend Badge